Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Haven't done one of these in a while...
so, here goes:
(stolen from Lou's blog, who stole it from Tere...)
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
No way! Pork and duck are just too delicious.
I really hope so.
4) Come close to dying?
5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
None. I have never been able to sleep with any kind of jewelry on.
6) Are you eating?
Not right this second. No.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Not if I can avoid it. It's too hot and humid for make up in Miami.
9) Were you usually the dumper or the dumpee in your past relationships?
Dumper all the way and it felt gooood!
10) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
11) What do you wear to bed?
Only a cami. I have never been able to sleep with my legs covered no matter how cold it is.
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
13) Can you roll your tongue?
14) Pluck your eyebrows?
Just a little. I like natural, bushy brows.
15) What kind of watch(es) do you wear:
An Omega Constellation and a vintage Cartier.
I plea the fifth...
17) Hair color?
Kinda golden brown. Natural, never colored, never will color.
18) Future child's name?
The ones I have right now are Milagros and Natalia. No future ones. No way!!!
19) Do you snore?
20) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation?
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
I'm 36, so no :)
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Buy a house!!!!!!!
23) Gold or silver?
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Duck confit from Les Halles.
26) Beach, city, or country?
City with a pool.
27) Who was the last person you touched?
Natalia was just here kissing me :)
28) Where do you eat?
In my bedroom or the family room.
29) When's the last time you cried?
30) Have you loved somebody so much it makes you cry?
Yes! My daughter and my niece.
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
No. What for?
32) Ever been involved with the police?
33)Believe in Santa Claus?
I did for about 5 minutes.
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
I'm sure I do. We all do.
35) Beach or pool?
Pool. I hate having sand all over.
36) Can you cross your eyes?
37) What's your favorite song at the moment?
The Story by Brandi Carlile.
38) Window seat or aisle?
Aisle. I have to pee a lot.
39) Ever met any famous bands/singers?
No. I once saw Gloria Estefan at the airport in Mexico...
40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship?
No. Who has, really??? Be honest...
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl, but without a spoon. That just looks ridiculous and only kids are supposed to use a spoon to eat spaghetti.
42) Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah should be banned from Earth. There, I said it. Hate her.
43) Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted?
There would be no need for confrontation.
44) How long does your shower last?
About 15 min week days, longer in the weekend... Ahhh!!!
45) Do you drive a stick?
I did in Mexico. The cutest VW Golf. Here in Miami, no.
46) Cake or ice cream?
No. I am very self assured. A little too much to tell you the truth. Thanks Mom!!!!
48) What time do you get up?
Argh... Too early, 6:00AM
49) Have you ever given money to a bum?
I'm sure I have.
50) When was your first crush?
I was sooo in love with Ralph Macchio it's not even funny. Wax on, wax off!
51) Where do you wish you were?
At the Spa in Mision del Sol in Mexico.
52) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
53) Ever been given a ring?
Yes. A nice big one too :)
54) Longest relationship?
Fourteen years and counting.
55) Last gift you received:
Lots of shoes from my Mom.
56) Last sport you played?
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Handbags and scrap supplies.
58) Where do you live?
59) High school you attend(ed):
Lycee Francais d'Haiti.
60) Last wedding attended:
Yikes... I think it was Juan's cousin's a loooong time ago. I love weddings so much, I wish I was one of those people who get invited all the time.
61) Favorite fast food restaurant:
62) Where do you work:
63) Can you cook?
You bet, and I do it very well.
64) Most hated food:
65) Can you sing?
66) Last concert attended:
Chumbawamba during my honeymoon, I think.
67) Last kiss?
Natalia just gave me lots of them :)
68) Favorite Alcoholic drink:
Tom Collins and Margaritas. I have absolutely no tolerance for alcohol and these two are the only ones that don't make me super sick immediately.
69) Current crush?
I really wanna get it on with Dominic West from The wire. Mc Nulty, come to mamma!!!!!!
How about you????