Monday, March 10, 2008
I can't wait...
to finally get this baby in my hands and see my first ever page publication!!
my sweet friend Emily pushed me to submit. I did, and when I got the e-mail requesting my page I couldn't believe it. So a big THANK YOU goes out to her.
Cool stuff indeed :)
Speaking of Em, she tagged me on her blog, so here goes...
Here are the rules:
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
* If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!!
1. I had a suspicious mole removed from one of my toes.
2. I will never be without kleenex, lip balm and hand cream. NEVER.
3. I lived through LOTS of coup d'etats, martial law, curfews, and lots of crazy situations while living in Haiti.
4. I cannot stand Elizabeth Hasselbeck from The View. She is just shrill. I am pretty sure she hasn't been fired, cause Barbara Walters just can't find a young republican to replace her short of hiring Ann Coulter. Blech!!!!! Off my soap box now...
5. I am totally addicted to decaf diet Coke.
6. I am terribly afraid of frogs.
7. Even though I love baking, I hate the feeling of flour on my hands.
Have a wonderful week!!