at my fave LOs of 2007. This was the blog challenge over at SIS, so here goes...
1. This one is from a Jenni Bowlin kit. My Nati on her first day of VPK. I loved the navy/kelly green color combo and it got into the Catwalk over at SIS!
2. Some of my fave pp from MM. The great Michelle Ramirez chose this one to lift a few weeks back on SIS :)
3. A self portrait that I actually like... The colors on those Crate papers are so delish.
4. Glitter love. I used my fave BG chipboard and my fave Martha Stewart glitter color. This one won the glitter challenge over at Method Playground. Yeah!
5. The first ever Christmas pp line that I actually love. SR's Roxbury.
My little baby girl on her first ever Christmas play at school. Awwww!
6. This was my first Catwalk LO and I think it's my all time fave.
7. Some silly pics of my sis and I wearing our Crocs. I LOVE those Amy Butler papers so much!!
8. More Jeni Bowlin. This is my favorite pic of my Mom and I.
9. A Scrapjack of one my all time fave scrappers. Wendy Bretz. That's my Dad, my Sis and I a looong time ago :)
10. A very simple and graphic one. My girlie still getting into the weirdest places...
I promise I will update more often as soon as the craziness of the season is over. I still have to show you my Christmas pics...
Before I go, I want to wish you all. my dear, dear friends, all that that's good and beautiful for this new year.
I hope 2008 brings you all health, happiness and joy!