I've been tagged by Colleen and I stole a questionnaire from her blog. I find them super fun:)
But first things first... A peek at my LOs for Cupacke Scrapshop's November kit. Such a beautiful kit and so much fun to play with. Remember the launch will be a day early, on the 31st. Be there!!
Jobs I've had:
1. I worked the ticket counter for Haiti TransAir before leaving for University.
Movies I (do) could watch over and over:
2. Lord Of The Rings trilogy
4. The Fifth Element
TV shows I watch:
3. Pushing Daisies
Places I have lived:
1. Miami, Florida
2. Mexico City
3. Port-au-Prince, Haiti
1. Duck confit
3. caramel apples
4. all seafood
4. Chocolate Brown
Places I would love to be now:
1. by the pool getting a tan
2. shopping for small clothes
3. getting a mani/pedi
4. at the Turnberry Isle Spa in Aventura
Names I like but would not use for my children:
A fun questionnaire...
2. Pink - Love it or Hate it?
Love it in moderation
3. Signature shade of lipstick, lipgloss, etc.
Bobbi Brown Kir Sugar lip gloss
4. Do you have a best girl friend?
5. Do you have a woman mentor?
6. Are you a woman mentor to someone else?
7. Tomboy or Princess?
Princess all the way!!
8. Favorite Girl Band:
9. Are you a mom? Do you want to be one?
I am and I love being one!
10. Do you and your mom have any rituals?
Yes, lots that I hope Natalia will do with me :)
11. Fashion magazines - yea or nay
Yea when I was skinny. Now, not so much... :(
12. Do you have a feel good outfit?
I used to when I fit into it.
13. Have you called your grandma or special aunt, or special older lady lately?
No, and I have to call my grandma right now!!
14. Signature Scent:
15. Favorite female TV character:
Pam from The Office
16. Favorite place to hang out with gal pals?
At barb's house to scrap
17. Did you ever ditch your girl friends to be with a guy?
Don't think so...
18. Friend you call when you need a laugh?
Mayra, she's the funnies person EVER!
19. Friend you call when you need a shoulder to cry on?
Barbara, she's always there for me.
20. Have you reminded your friends of how much they mean to you lately?
No, but I sure will :)
Have a great week!