I am so incredibly lucky to have found all of you through this hobby that I LOVE so much.
You have all changed my life in wonderful ways, and I have to let you know that I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!
Now, feast you eyes on these beauties...
First, look at the incredibly beautiful page Nik did for me with the pic I sent her in our photo swap. It's perfect all over and I will treasure it for ever.
Thank you so much Nik!!
This is the sketch of the drawing the uber talented Karla Dudley is making for me. I am dying to see the finished product!!! I already know where I'm gonna hang it. I'm so excited!!!
Karla, you Rock big time!
Now, as requested by Nik, here are 7 random facts about yours truly...
1. I can speak four languages: Spanish, English, French and Haitian Creole.
2. If you want to torture me, dirty my hands and stop me from washing them.... ARGHHHH!!! I absolutely cannot stand having dirty hands.
3. I have an incredibly acute sense of smell and they tell me that when I was a kid, I wouldn't get into a car without smelling it first :)
4. I HATE cheese. I know Nik's very surprised...
5. I started walking when I was 9 months old and very soon after that I walked up and down the stairs wearing my Mom's 70's platform shoes.
6. I have been seriously obsessed with shoes ever since I can remember. Every time there was a party at my house (or any house), I used to quietly sit next to a lady whose legs were crossed, and when she least suspected it, I removed her shoe and ran away with it.
7. I have a phobia. A terrible fear of things in clusters. I cannot look at a bee hive, or something with lots of tiny holes in it's texture... Ughhhhhh, just thinking about it makes me shudder. My sister used to get her kicks by taking a piece of putty and making lots of tiny holes in it with a pen tip. I would literally run away screaming. How crazy am I???
Have a great weekend!