here in Miami. I went to the mall yesterday and the walk from the car to the entrance, was like walking though a 400 degree oven... It's getting hot in here, so I'm gonna take off all my clothes, put on a swimsuit and take Nati to the pool for the day.
By the way, that is an actual pic of our pool!! Gorgeous, isn't it?
I did a LO yesterday while I was getting ready for Curves and I really loved it. I haven't been this excited about a page in a while. It just came together!!
It's a 2 page 12x12 and my hubby did another amazing Photoshop job of erasing the seam in the middle.
It's perfectly straight in real life, but since I couldn't scan it, the pics make it look weird...
One of the blog challenges today at 2 Peas was to share your list of "watch over and over" movies for the boring summer TV months.
* Evidently, The Fifth Element. LOVE, LOVE it. "Leeloo Dallas multipass, mul-ti-pass"
* Stomp the Yard. Very exciting and entertaining, plus gorgeous guys to look at!
* Borat. You can't go wrong with this one :)
* The Lord of the Rings. Easily my all time fave movies.
* Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Great family fun.
* Fun with Dick and Jane. I'm not a huge Jim Carrey fan, but this one makes me laugh so hard...
* House, M.D. Get the DVDs. It's an amazing series.
* Fever Pitch. The English version, of course. A great movie for guys and girls.
* Shaun Of The Dead. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen!!
* Wimbledon. I have no idea why this one wasn't bigger at the box office. I loved it.
* The Commitments. One of those few perfect movies. A must see.
I have tons more, but this would turn into a huge post. These are my Summer faves.